Thursday, January 13, 2011

Projects

There are so many projects I need and want to do.  Among those I need to do are:
·         Get rid of junk.
·         Get rid of more junk.
·         Vacuum.
·         Sweep.
·         Mop.
·         Wash our bedspread.  That’s going to require going to a laundromat because our washer and dryer aren’t big enough.
·         Organize underneath the bathroom sinks.
·         Have wedding dress professionally cleaned, and decide whether to sell or keep it.
·         Finish editing our professional wedding pictures, and make albums for us and for our moms.  This, I am dreading.  Why?  We are so unhappy with our wedding pictures.  Some of the pictures are crooked.  The colors and lighting are inconsistent.  We would’ve like more with certain people and in certain locations, etc.  I’m thankful for our MAC because we’re able to do quite a bit of editing that we wouldn’t be able to do otherwise, but I didn’t expect to have to put this much time into them.  Because the quality of the pictures aren’t as good as we expected, I’m really not even excited about putting and seeing them in an album.  Ugh!
·         Get oil changed.

I’ve decided I’m going to make a dvd at the end of each year, full of pictures and music that recap that given year.  The project I actually want to do (as opposed to need to do) is to make said dvd.  I am so excited, but I can’t let myself do it till the other tasks are out of the way.  Today, I added another project that I’m actually getting kind of excited about.  I’m finding that I’m having to throw away food that has expired, and so much of it is food I didn’t know I had.  My goal for the weekend (which probably means sometime within the next month or so) is to take inventory in our cabinets, fridge, and freezer and make a written list.  I’m even going to alphabetize and put expiration dates.  As weird as this sounds, I’m excited! 

It’s the little things in life.

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you didn't like your wedding pictures! I thought they turned out nicely. The "crooked" ones are probably for artistic value.... :) Happy Editing!

    ReplyDelete